Key Survey offers a variety of logic features that let you customize each respondent’s path based on their responses.
That pattern will vary based on the rules you define for each respondent.
- Skip Logic: changes which question or page the respondent sees next based on their response to each question.
- Branch logic: guides respondents through a survey displaying questions only pertaining to them based on previous responses.
- Branch on range logic: similar to traditional branch logic with the added feature of assigning a value to individual answer options.
- Show/hide logic: lets you display (or hide) a question based on a criteria you define.
- Interactive logic: a more advanced version of branch logic that dynamically show/hides questions on the same page.
- Advanced logic: similar to branch logic with the added functionality of supporting multiple conditions.
Enhancing the survey experience
Like a conversation, a questionnaire needs to maintain a consistent and appropriate flow that engages the respondent
from beginning to end. Key Survey’s logic and branching options ensure an optimal survey flow, creating a foundation
for better survey analytics.