Security and Scalability
One of the most obvious questions that comes to mind when evaluating a web-based data collection tools is: How will my data be protected? Here at WorldAPP, we treat your concerns with utmost seriousness. We are dedicated to developing the most secure enterprise-class applications and ensuring the security of your data collection operations. WorldAPP rigorously addresses the three pillars of information security: people, processes, and technology.
- WorldAPP hosts your data in SAS 70 Type II certified data-centers that provide the highest level of physical security combined with extraordinary uptime capabilities thanks to failover and redundancy.
- Data reside securely on database servers behind multiple firewalls. In order to access data, operators must utilize the application server, whose access is limited.
- Confidential data, such as usernames and passwords, secured through an encrypted connection (using VeriSign 128 bit encryption).
- Users may employ our 'Secure Connection' feature; applying the VeriSign 128 bit encryption to the survey and the data it collects.
- Key Survey is an official licensee of the distinguished TRUSTe Privacy Seal Program and certified by the EU Safe Harbor Privacy Program, with endorsement to securely host consumer data from any country.
With Key Survey, you'll never have to worry about your platform being able to grow as your needs expand. Your subscription can grow as your business grows, so it is always ready to meet the demand - at your pace.
From single user to unlimited Enterprise, WorldAPP can meet any user count and throughput - thousands, or even millions of respondents. Whether you're running Key Survey internally or on our hosted servers, there is virtually no limit to how many users, how many surveys, or how many respondents you can handle.
To learn more about security and scalability of WorldAPP platform call us